- You Must Post within 30 days of registering to be promoted to full member status with full privileges and forums access.
- Members who go longer than 1 year without posting, may be removed for inactivity
- Do not use your email or website name as your user name. This will be considered spamming. (see Spamming below)
- Multiple accounts are not permitted. If you feel you need a second account for a special reason, please ask your host or administrator first. otherwise you risk both accounts being removed.
- Although the administrators and moderators of these forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forums, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and NOT the owners of The michigan Morels Board.
- The owners of the forums cannot be held responsible for the content of any message or attachment.
- When you click the Agree button as a member, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws including copyrighted material. I would also like to ask you to keep it free of politics as much as possible, unless we set up forum specifically for that subject occasionally.
- Do Not Troll for sex, with guys or gals to be your partner or otherwise.
- Do not Flame (attack) or otherwise harrass others in any way. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters. (If you are being harressed by a member, please let us know. Also you can add that person to your ignore list in your control panel, (UserCP). They will not be able to PM you and you will not see a single post they make, until you take them off your ignore list.)
- Do not attempt to sell merchandise, services or other goods, without the express approval of an administrator or site owner. And then it must be in the appropriate moderated forum.
- The owners and moderators of these forums have the right to delete, edit, move, close, merge or modify any thread, post or member, for any reason we deem necessary.
- Any text, photograph or graphic uploaded (posted) to this board becomes the property of the owner of Michigan Morels.com, and may be used by Michigan morels.com as the owners see fit.
- No Spamming to draw others to your own website!
- You are NOT allowed to put a link to your, or any, website, business or organization. in your signature without administrator approval. You may put it in your profile area, or you may ask an administrator for a mutual "Public accessible" link between our sites.)
- Posting repeated and persistant references or links to your website will only get you a bad name, and will get you banned.
- This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members. So play nice, and don't try to be cute just because you think you are smarter than evenone else. Draw on your sense of fair play, wherever you spammers keep it.
- We also reserve the right to remove or ban anyone we feel necessary, as access to our forums is a privilege and not a right.