Michigan Morels index

Michigan Morels index (http://www.michiganmorels.com/funtalk/index.php)
-   Prayer Forum - Special Requests (http://www.michiganmorels.com/funtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   DgBay's mother in law (http://www.michiganmorels.com/funtalk/showthread.php?t=792)

morelmaniac Dec 8, 2005 10:47 pm

DgBay's mother in law

Hello to all...
My dad's mother fell while carring in groceries last night. She broke her leg right above the ankle. They were going to do surgury today but because she had chest pain two months ago, they first have to do a chest x-ray and get the results on that to determine if her heart is strong enough. So they are looking at tomorrow getting to do surgury if everything comes back fine. Pray that everything will go smoothly for her and the family please and that God gives her a speedy recovery.
She's been through so much and is pretty depressed right now with just losing her husband in July and now she will be off work for a while sitting at home again. This seems to be the hardest on her as she just ponders on the events happening in her life. Pray for strength and peace to comfort her through this event. Thanks so much and God is Good All the Time.
MM

shroomer71 Dec 9, 2005 12:17 am

my thoughts and prayers are with your mother & hope she heals quickly, take care

Debbie Dec 9, 2005 7:44 am

Will keep your Grandmother in my prayers Gina, both for her health and her mind. God will be with her.

Debbie

Tammy Dec 9, 2005 10:37 am

Covered by the Big Lake...will pray that all goes well, and that healing is quick for both the body and the mind.

The holidays are so hard on some...we tend to forget all of the things we have to be thankful for.

I pray that all of our YR's and their families have a truly blessed Christmas, full of comfort and joy.

Judy Dec 9, 2005 5:46 pm

MM

I too will have your grandmother in my thoughts and prayers. Hope all goes well for the family. Have a great Christmas with the kids. Kids make this holiday so much fun. Judy

lindamay Dec 10, 2005 12:03 am

Prayers to you all.
Lindamay

miker Dec 10, 2005 2:38 am

I got her covered on my end Regina and DG,mike

Frank Dec 10, 2005 4:57 am

Debbie spoke for both of us DG and MM. You know that.
Keep us posted.

Please.

up north Dec 10, 2005 4:09 pm

PRAYERS TO ALL OF YOU, HOPE EVERTHING GOES WELL!!!:rose:

morelmaniac Dec 10, 2005 6:52 pm

Surgury lasted about 3 1/2 hours. Everything went well. Grandma has lots of screws and bolts to keep her all intacked. She is required to be off the foot completely for six weeks. She will be wheelchair bound. They are thinking tomorrow she will probably go home. Thank you to everyone who took a minute to pray and or think of grandma during this time. Now we are hoping recovery goes great. Doctors have said that she has some cartlidge tear in her foot that could possibley bring on some arthritis in the future but right now, since she has osteoprosis, she is very very fragile and told to "Sit tight" to get better. I am sure family will help her in anyway we are able. Hopefully we will all remember that this is going to be super hard for her due to her loss. May God give us the patience to help her through her tring times.
mm