View Single Post
Old Jan 31, 2009, 2:37 am   #1
RedWing1
Enhanced Membership
Name: Brandt
Southern, Michigan USA
Barry County

My nephew.

Hello, my extended family. I call again upon my friends to raise a prayer for my family. My sister and brother-in-law gave birth to twins on Wednesday night. There was a boy and a girl. The boy weighed 6lbs 5ozs at birth and the girl weighed 5lbs 3ozs. At first all seemed to be fine. A little while after the birth it became evident that something was not quite right with the boy, Tyler. He was taken and found to be having difficulty breathing. He wasn't put on a respirator, but just given oxygen. On Thursday he was getting much better and was taken off the oxygen. However, then today(Friday) it was discovered his digestive system is not how it's supposed to be. He is not digesting any formula that was given to him in a feeding tube. It is hoped that his digestive system is just not completely formed yet, and in the next couple days everything will work itself out. However there is an alternative that there is something more drastically wrong. It is so hard to look at the little guy and not be able to hold him and comfort him. It's even harder for me to watch my sister and brother-in-law long to hold their baby and not be able to. Please keep little Tyler in your thoughts over the next few days. Thank you everyone.

Brandt

Just when you think you aren't going to find any morels, something pushes you to climb that next hill. And once you get over that hill, guess what you find? That's right. NOTHING!
-Me explaining to my in-laws about morel hunting