Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Open Discussion Mushrooms a Danger to Pets.
Open Discussion Keep it friendly and pleasant.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jun 19, 2015, 2:40 am   #1
Jochs
Full Member
Name: Jeff
Southern, Michigan USA
Benton Harbor
Join Date: Feb 26, 2010
Posts: 1,558

 
Jochs's Avatar
Exclamation Mushrooms a Danger to Pets.

It's been a rainy start to June, especially in Southern Michigan and Northern Indiana. As a result, mushrooms, potentially toxic, are popping up in lawns and gardens. WSBT out of South Bend, IN recently did a story on how mushrooms can pose a danger to pets.

http://www.wsbt.com/news/local/local...-pets/33636318
__________________

Jeff O.
Jochs is offline  
    Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mushrooms Create Own Wind big amish Open Discussion 0 Mar 30, 2015 6:39 pm
Trees with Mushrooms Growing On Them Warning Jochs Open Discussion 2 Jul 17, 2014 5:11 pm
Mushrooms on the bluff in St. Joseph Jochs Other Type Mushroom photo's 0 Oct 30, 2010 4:34 pm

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:32 pm.


Michigan Morels.com  - Copyright ©1996 - 2017
Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.