Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Prayer Forum - Special Requests Need some prayers here....

Old May 19, 2004, 12:27 am   #11
Tracey
Name: Tracey
Southern, Michigan USA
Fairgrove

Deb, will certainly send prayers. I just don't know what I would do in that situation, except pray. Debbie showed pics, and talked so fondly of you all...Just shows how many friends are here for you. Miker's words were especially inspiring. Bless you and your family. Will be including you in my daily prayers.
Old May 19, 2004, 1:44 am   #12
miker
Name: Mike
Southern, Michigan USA

One of my most favorite quotes,"O Lord, have mercy on us, for we have waited for thee: be thou our arm in the morning, and our salvation in the time of trouble". bless you 2 ladies, miker

I've been accused of the things, I've said
Old May 27, 2004, 12:08 am   #13
morelmaniac
Name: Gina
Northern, Indiana USA

Flyin'dutchman,
This is true that the land fill how to supplement in some way, but if the house don't sell, and the land fill offers to buy at a lower cost mom and dad will be losing. It will take a lot a negotiating between dad and the landfill, before they will accept an offer.

Also found out that they are at this time just planted some corn around mom and dad's house to keep it from growing up. Still sounds fishy if you ask me. But what do I know, I am just a bystander, praying that something special comes quickly for mom and dad.

I really appreciate reading all the thought that everyone has shared for my parents, mom definetly appreciates the uplift.
mm
Old Jun 3, 2004, 8:15 am   #14
DGBAY
Name: Deborah
Northern, Indiana USA

A "BIG" Thanks to everyone for your prayers! As, morelmaniac stated....they are just planting corn around us for now. I talked with the farmer that the landfill hired and he said it would be "many years" if the dump would actually even use it for waste purposes. At present they are buying a lot of acreage and have purchased a different area for their "new" site. So, with that going on it is somewhat of a relief knowing that their new site is "not" our back door...
Corn in my back yard I can handle...I may even go out and pick some shell me a bucket of kernels and heat with it this winter! I hear heating with corn stoves is the thing now......