Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Prayer Forum - Special Requests Heart/lung located

Old Jul 23, 2004, 9:12 pm   #11
Debbie
Hostess
Name: Debbie
Central, Michigan USA
Midland Co.

You know that you are all in our prayers. God's will is not possible for us to figure out, but we pray that Darren will be healed. Also for the strength for all of you to carry on. As also stated, for the person and family that has lost their life to make Darren's transplant possible.

Debbie

Happy Morel Dreams!
Old Jul 24, 2004, 10:29 am   #12
FlaShroomer
Name: Thomas
Central, Florida USA
Sarasota

Thank you all for being so sensative. When we thought Darren was going to be getting a heart&lung, we prayed for the donor's family every time we prayed for the operation. Those folks are typically dealing with a sudden tragedy and they need all the prayer cover they can get.

I have to rely on Romans 8:28 when I pray for a good outcome for Darren in this type of situation.

Thomas
Old Jul 28, 2004, 2:03 am   #13
morelmaniac
Name: Gina
Northern, Indiana USA

FlaSh,
I know how the excitement for him must have turned to dissappoitment in a matter of minutes. Good thing they did not start the procedures before they relized mistakes. Praying that he will get a transplant in the right perspective, (God's time) and let him get stronger each day. Hope you are all hanging in there and staying strong for Darren. He has been a trooper through all this so far, and God will make him even stronger as time goes on.
Your friend,
MM
Old Aug 2, 2004, 2:26 am   #14
Name: Steven
Northern, Michigan U.S.A.
Maple City-Eastlake

Thomas, Still got the prayers going darrens way. Watched the moon rise over the Big Manistee River valley this evening,what a awesome site the Lord has created. I Thanked the Lord for my life, and prayed for Darrens. Hope things are improving, Take care,
steve
Old Aug 4, 2004, 10:14 pm   #15
FlaShroomer
Central, Florida USA
Sarasota

Just wanted to update ya'll. It has been decided conclusively that Darren will need both a heart and lung transplant. He is failing somewhat and they are having to do more to support his life (oxygen, etc.)

Thanks for all your prayers. Thomas
Old Aug 7, 2004, 3:48 am   #16
Frank
Host
Name: Frank
Central, Michigan USA
Midland Co.

I'm so very sorry to here this news FlaShroomer.
Our hearts and prayers are with you and the family as well as Darren during this most trying time.

Please, may God bless all of you.

Frank

Some of the best people are found right here. - You!

Who owned the Michigan Morel Plates before I did? Click Here
Old Aug 7, 2004, 12:41 pm   #17
FlaShroomer
Central, Florida USA
Sarasota

Darren was placed on a ventilator this morning; we need a miracle.

Thank you for your prayers.
Old Aug 10, 2004, 12:22 pm   #18
DGBAY
Name: Deborah
Northern, Indiana USA

Flashroomer,
I am lost for words...but I am praying that you have found comfort and hope through the prayers that have been lifted up on behalf of Darren and you, and the family. We know that nothing is too big for God to handle...and I'm still praying that a miracle is on the way.

In one of your posts you mentioned the scripture, Romans 8:28, that is one of my favorites, and another scripture I hold on to in troubled times is Romans 15, 4. (that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope).......

God Bless......
Old Aug 10, 2004, 9:27 pm   #19
morelmaniac
Name: Gina
Northern, Indiana USA

Flash,
Darren is always on my mind. I constantly am thinking and praying for him. I don't know what to say to you for the comfort that you need. Just remember God is always there for you will the easiest to the toughest time. May the touch of the power of the Lord overcome Darren and your family. God has a purpose for everything.
Your Friend,
MM