Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Prayer Forum - Special Requests Desperate, and seeking prayers.

Old Aug 3, 2004, 1:34 am   #11
Name: Steven
Northern, Michigan U.S.A.
Maple City-Eastlake

Tracey, I have'nt posted on your request, but have been praying for you and Cheyenne. I have no advice other than stay strong and keep the faith in God. steve
Old Aug 4, 2004, 12:14 pm   #12
DGBAY
Name: Deborah
Northern, Indiana USA

Tracey,
Good to hear that Cheyenne hasn't given up on herself. Sounds like she is strong willed, and I am praying this will be to her advantage.

My continued prayers.....
Old Aug 7, 2004, 11:21 am   #13
Tracey
Name: Tracey
Southern, Michigan USA
Fairgrove

Thank you all for the prayers. I won't go into detail about all the gruesome going-ons, but let me just say, to say the least, its been a pure nightmare. Things coming from all directions. I've never experienced the things I have had to experience. To add to it, Shawn was fired because of this. And now my ex is threatening custody. I would have never imagined that things would get like this. I am a strong person, and now I have people worried about me. Just keep praying, because there have been moments that it felt like it was over and I think it's because of the prayers. I get a 2 week break, because she is north visiting ex's family. It will give me time to get everything into proper prospective. I can handle adhd, but no one ever told me that odd could also develop. (and odd can develop into cd-conduct disorder, which can develop into scizophrenia, or bi-polar!) I just take each day as it comes, and try to keep "the triggers"(that cause her "going off") at bay. Please don't worry about me! You all have such caring hearts, and I feel guilty at times for even bringing my problems to the board. But I need as many prayers as I can get, to get through this. I want to get back to talking about mushrooms! I did get a chance to get her and I into the woods, and found several mushrooms, including one I believe is a king bolete. I will post pics when I get more time. News flash! Shawns boss just called- he wants him to come back. With a pay cut (don't know if he'll accept it yet). But at least its a good thing! please keep us in your prayers, and I"ll hope and pray to post happy things soon!
Old Aug 8, 2004, 12:41 pm   #14
obSEssed
Name: Tom
Southern, Michigan USA

Tracey, so sorry to hear of your recent experiences with Cheyenne. It was such a pleasure to meet her, as well as you and Shawn, at the dinner in May. Let us hope that some time apart may be just the thing she needs to alter her perspective, as well as allowing you to recharge and relax a bit.
Old Aug 10, 2004, 9:42 pm   #15
morelmaniac
Name: Gina
Northern, Indiana USA

Tracy,
Stay stong, determined and keep a sense of self! I know I keep refering to books when I post, but this is how I get through my days. Might be helpful to consider reading"Driven to Distraction" by Edward M. Hallowell, MD & John J. Ratey, MD or The Bipolar Child by Demitri Papolos MD & Janice Papolos. I have delt with many a thing, but have not had to deal with them telling me that a treatment center is where he needs to go. I am at a lose for words. I know how fustrating it is. And I know how it is confusing. I would love to send emails to you so you can privately and openly discuss further upsets and good news. I am praying that Cheyenne remembers that she don't want to go anywhere and gets determined to beat the disorder. Don't be to scared about what they are throwing at you far as what else could happen. Just take it one things at a time and remeber that God is Good ALL the Time!
Your Friend,
rmgowen@verizon.net
Regina
Old Aug 12, 2004, 2:01 am   #16
Frank
Host
Name: Frank
Central, Michigan USA
Midland Co.

Tracey, I'm so glad that you and Cheyenne both got a break from the conflict for a while. It's great that you got to spend some time in nature with her. Even though it may have been short lived, it will count in the end.

Good to hear from you and see your smile again!

Frank

Some of the best people are found right here. - You!

Who owned the Michigan Morel Plates before I did? Click Here
Old Aug 27, 2004, 2:55 pm   #17
Tracey
Name: Tracey
Southern, Michigan USA
Fairgrove

Chey's been doing welll. Thank you!!!!!