Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Prayer Forum - Special Requests request

Old Oct 22, 2004, 1:51 am   #11
Tracey
Name: Tracey
Southern, Michigan USA
Fairgrove

Randy's first sentence, was my first sentiments...This subject shoots to my heart, and you know I will send prayers of easing peace....but, in all truth, prayers just aren't enough. I wish it were. But the damage is done. It will always be there. Maybe someday, on this earth, there will be justice for these crimes. Prison is too good.
Old Oct 22, 2004, 1:57 am   #12
Ohio Transplant
Name: Rex
Southern, Ontario CA

Thank you everyone. I actually sent an email to her with all of your sentiments, and she sends her thanks.
Old Oct 22, 2004, 12:51 pm   #13
Tammy
Name: Tammy
Northern, Michigan USA
Twin Lake

.:
Originally posted by Tammy
someone so trusted, to violate and tear apart the very foundation of their lives
This line was meant for the children's side of this mess...didn't mean for it to sound as if the mom's had the heaviest burden. These poor kids...some learn, in time, to deal with it, and some never even start to get over it. I think the perpetraters...well, let's just say I believe in old-fashioned justice in this instance!

Sorry for the confusion! (Randy...thanks for your reply...I should've read mine before I hit 'submit'...guess I was getting too worked up!)

Continued prayers for them...

Life is good!