Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Prayer Forum - Special Requests Debbie needs some prayers

Old Aug 8, 2007, 6:30 pm   #61
Princess Roon
Name: Lisa
Central, Michigan USA
Rockford

Oh wow Deb. So sorry to hear the news. Keep your chin up...the new drugs out for MS can do wonders in slowing or even halting it's advancement. Here's hoping and praying it works wonders for you. You deserve to be strong and healthy and with the right attitude, I'm sure you will be. My brother in law has had MS for over 25 yrs now. He is in a wheelchair, but he wasn't privy to the medicines that are out today and I hear the sooner you find out, and the sooner you start taking them, the better chance you have of lessening the symptoms. But he has remained positive through all of it and is still holding strong. His sense of humor has remained too and he's a joy to be around. All the best to you and Frank.

I had a mushroom dream last night...and I could see just fine.

Lisa
Old Aug 8, 2007, 8:52 pm   #62
Lost in the Woods
Name: Jean
Southern, Michigan USA

Debbie (and Frank),

Sorry to hear that your diagnosis was confirmed. Try to keep a positive attitude. My prayers and thoughts are with you.