Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Prayer Forum - Special Requests Lindamay - Bro in law

Old Feb 13, 2004, 2:32 am   #11
miker
Name: Mike
Southern, Michigan USA

I really don't know what to say, God bless you and your family, A day which was to be celebration for you, is now a day of mourning.

I've been accused of the things, I've said
Old Feb 13, 2004, 7:57 pm   #12
Happy Trails
Name: George
Southern, Michigan USA

lindamay,

I feel sorry for your loss. I keep you and yours in my prayers as well.

may God bless,
Happy Trails

Eat Dessert First, Life Is Short!
Old Feb 14, 2004, 1:22 am   #13
lindamay
Name: linda
Southern, Indiana USA

I want to tell you all about my prayer that was just answered this week.
Ok I hope you can understand what I'm going to say here.
I have a sister in law , and a brother in law that have birthdays in feb. then my husband has a birthday on march 2. Dale the brother inlaw that passed away is their brother. I prayed that he would not pass on one of their birthdays. That was answered. Now for it being on my birthday. It was a blessing . When next year comes my husband will be thinking about the loss of his brother . But he will have my birthday and the grandkids to think about and get everything ready for me. That will help ease his mine on his loss. For we make a big deal out of birthdays. We make cards and bake cakes together go to nursing home or bring Tammy home. ect. So this way I'll be able to help Brayton deal with it all.
I hope you all can under stand by the way I typed this out. I really believe my prayer was answered. Remember GOD works in his own way. Funny how some things turn out the way they do, But there is a reason for it all and this is my way of thinking about this.
Lindamay
Old Feb 14, 2004, 2:54 am   #14
Frank
Host
Name: Frank
Central, Michigan USA
Midland Co.

You just may be right there Linda.
It's certainally a positive way of looking at it. We wish you all the best He has to give.

Frank
Old Feb 14, 2004, 3:02 am   #15
miker
Name: Mike
Southern, Michigan USA

Lindamay, I understand you totally, my first wife died giving birth to my youngest son Michael, so his birthday and the prepararation for it, does take my mind away from the events of that day so long ago, and turns it from sadness to a day of thanks. The loss of my wife still pains me deeply to this day,but to see him everyday, eases the loss, I hope you understand me. your friend, miker

I've been accused of the things, I've said
Old Feb 14, 2004, 10:53 am   #16
Debbie
Hostess
Name: Debbie
Central, Michigan USA
Midland Co.

I can certainly understand it Linda May. Much better now than when I lost my Dad. It was very close to my son's 5th birthday and I prayed for him to not pass on that day. I never thought of the positive side of it happening that day.
However the guilt I felt at that prayer being answered was horrid. I watched my Dad suffer horribly for 4 more days than he may have, had I not been selfish in my prayers. To this day, I would redo that prayer if I could. Just to let him pass in peace without that pain.
I did not have the comfort of loving in laws at that time to help me through it either. So maybe that makes it easier for me to see now. That and hopefully maturing also.
I am glad that your prayer was answered for you. May God give you all comfort at this time.

Debbie
Old Feb 14, 2004, 10:28 pm   #17
lindamay
Southern, Indiana USA

Debbie don't feel bad. God knew what he was doin. For maybe he thought you couldn't handle it. You know they say he gives us no more then we can handle.

Micher I do understand where you are comeing from. My daughter had a son and now she is in nursing home. My grandson has help me to go on also. For when you are home by yourself it is a differant story. Some what a like for us. But yes I do still have my daughter. But if she must leave me at a young age. Then I will always have a part of her with me.
Lindamay
Old Feb 15, 2004, 4:46 pm   #18
Tracey
Name: Tracey
Southern, Michigan USA
Fairgrove

Lindamay, so sorry for your family's loss. My oldest daughter, and my grandmother share the same birthday. My grandma was the greatest love and joy I have ever experienced. And because of her, I can feel the same love and joy as a parent, because she was my teacher. So on my daughter's birthday, I can also reflect on the love that my grandma gave to me. So I can truly understand, and appreciate what you are saying. I pray your husband and sister-in-law to have some ease in their pain. Again, sorry for your loss.
Old Feb 16, 2004, 8:33 pm   #19
lindamay
Southern, Indiana USA

the viewing was Sunday and the services were today. All went well. Has been a long week end . But now we must all start to pick up the pieces and move on. Thank you all so much for helping us thur this hard time. May GOD BLESS you all.
Lindamay
Old Mar 8, 2004, 7:56 am   #20
DGBAY
Name: Deborah
Northern, Indiana USA

Linda,
I just read about your loss. I apoligize, but I hadn't been on the board for a while. I just pray that God's loving touch and comfort continues to console you and your family for the days, weeks & months to come.

God Bless.........