Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > What a Joke! How to make $3 million with $20 dollars
What a Joke! Post are moderated. Please keep it family clean.

Old Mar 10, 2010, 5:50 am   #1
Frank
Host
Name: Frank
Central, Michigan USA
Midland Co.

How to make $3 million with $20 dollars

On their wedding night, the young bride approached her new husband and asked for $20..00 for their first lovemaking encounter. In his highly aroused state, her husband readily agreed.

This scenario was repeated each time they made love, for more than 30 years, with him thinking that it was a cute way for her to afford new clothes and other incidentals that she needed.

Arriving home around noon one day, she was surprised to find her husband in a very drunken state. During the next few minutes, he explained that his employer was going through a process of corporate downsizing, and he had been let go. It was unlikely that, at the age of 59, he'd be able to find another position that paid anywhere near what he'd been earning, and therefore, they were financially ruined.

Calmly, his wife handed him a bank book which showed more than thirty years of steady deposits and interest totaling nearly $1 million... Then she showed him certificates of deposits issued by the bank which were worth over $2 million, and informed him that they were one of the largest depositors in the bank.

She explained that for the more than three decades she had 'charged' him for sex, these holdings had multiplied and these were the results of her savings and investments.

Faced with evidence of cash and investments worth over $3 million, her husband was so astounded he could barely speak, but finally he found his voice and blurted out, 'If I'd had any idea what you were doing, I would have given you all my business!'
That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, us men just don't know when to keep our mouths shut.

Frank

Some of the best people are found right here. - You!

Who owned the Michigan Morel Plates before I did? Click Here
Old Mar 10, 2010, 10:20 am   #2
tom.c
Name: tom
Southern, Ohio usa

Re: How to make $3 million with $20 dollars

what a wife.wish mine would have thought of that.but she would have kept to herself til i was on my death bed,then laughed .didnt know that was worth all that much i quess.good one frank.
Old Mar 23, 2010, 5:35 pm   #3
richland49083
Name: Mike
Southern, Michigan USA
S.W. Michigan

Good one Frank. Just found this - thanks, I needed a laugh.
Old Apr 21, 2010, 1:55 pm   #4
kschafer
Name: kyle
Central, Michigan USA
pewamo

That's a good 1