Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Open Discussion No shrooms but fun times
Open Discussion Keep it friendly and pleasant.

Old May 24, 2010, 11:05 pm   #1
JB Shroom
Name: jim
Northern, Indiana USA

Smile No shrooms but fun times

Hello all. I returned from a 3 day trip to northern Michigan and brought back 20 mushrooms, but more importantly brought back a memory of fun times with my best friend I only see five or six times a year. We have been coming up north for a 3 or 4 day hunt for about 10 years now and its a great time. This is by far the least amount of mushrooms we have ever brought home. I would be lying if I said it wasn't somewhat of a disapointment, but would I do it again? Heck ya. Its all about the hunt, (the expedition) great times, great stories, and great people in northern michigan. I can hope that next year will be a better year, but if it's not, I'll still come back smiling. I wish everyone a good year and hope that when your not finding the big load of shrooms, try to enjoy the hunt and the good times with good people.
Old May 25, 2010, 7:14 am   #2
Justapickin
Enhanced Membership
Name: Gary
Northern, Michigan USA

Re: No shrooms but fun times

If ya can't have fun,enjoy the hunt and have a good time then whats the use of even going....