Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Prayer Forum - Special Requests For a dear friend of ours

Old Oct 19, 2006, 11:46 am   #11
GammaDee
Enhanced Membership
Name: Donna
Central, Michigan USA
Saginaw Co.

Hello Friends,
I wanted to let you know that our dear friend Sue, has gone on to be with the Lord.
Her fight is over, now she can reap her rewards.
Please remember her Family and friends in your prayers.
Thank you all for being here, it means so much.

Donna
Old Oct 19, 2006, 6:36 pm   #12
Debbie
Hostess
Name: Debbie
Central, Michigan USA
Midland Co.

Please let Sue's family know that our thoughts and prayers are with them all. She sounds like a very beloved woman and is going to her final Reward now. May she rest in Peace.

Debbie and Frank
Old Oct 23, 2006, 6:34 pm   #13
BikerDude
Enhanced Membership
Name: Jim
Central, Michigan USA
Midland Co.

We would like to thank everyone for all the kind words, thoughts & prayers for Sue & her family.

We were blessed by attending her "home-going" celebration/service yesterday afternoon. She had specifically asked for a celebratory service, as her & her family had 3 and 1/2 years to prepare themselves for this time.

A celebration it was-- about 400+ people packed the church that comforably seats about 300 in the auditorium. seats were set up in the isles and many folks stood in halls, some even on the porch, I'm told. The Congregation sang of of her favorite old hymns "When I Walk up the Streets of Gold", --let me tell you, that was a tremendously moving moment, as we pictured her doing just that!!

Her husband asked us to thank all folks on all the message boards that had been praying for them, and assured all in attendance, "Sue has trained me & the kids well--We'll be just fine." :-)

Once again, thanks to one & all. I am truly humbled by the response of the good folks here.

Your friend,

BikerDude.

Be Yourself. (Everyone else is taken!)