Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Prayer Forum - Special Requests Examination under oath

Old Apr 29, 2005, 8:01 am   #1
morelmaniac
Enhanced Membership
Name: Gina
Northern, Indiana USA

Examination under oath

Today I go for the Examination under oath for my blazer that my ex wrecked. Hoping I finally get a settlement out of this. Thankfully the insurance company's lawyer is comming up here. Anyway I feel this is all a waste of time and I am kinda nervous as to "why" they REALLY want me to do this, but I am confident that God will see me through. Since I am nearing 60 days from the accident I am wanting this to close. I have much to much stuff going on that this is one less headace that I need. Pray for me to remain strong at this as I will be sitting right next to the ex ( if he decided to show) and that I will be patient and cooperate with all involved.
MM
Old Apr 29, 2005, 11:01 am   #2
shroom vaccuum
Enhanced Membership
Name: Sue
Northern, Michigan usa
rc

Just do what you know you should and know that you're not alone. You have alot of friends and family pulling for you.Your faith will set you free. It seems that once you are on the right road to life, the travel is alot smoother. Just hoping and praying you get through this quickly and can get on with lifes' journey.
Old Apr 29, 2005, 4:18 pm   #3
morelmaniac
Enhanced Membership
Name: Gina
Northern, Indiana USA

Things went okay I guess. I will not really know any awnsers for a while. They have to send me the transcript. I have no information as to what comes next which is what I wanted. Oh well, I guess goood things come to those who wait! I am waiting...Just seems I am getting impatient. I have go shroomin' thanks for thinking of me!
MM