Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Prayer Forum - Special Requests need help

Old May 27, 2004, 6:05 am   #11
Ohio Transplant
Enhanced Membership
Name: Rex
Southern, Ontario CA

Charlie, Hey, we're prayin' here my friend!!
Old May 27, 2004, 8:26 am   #12
Happy Trails
Enhanced Membership
Name: George
Southern, Michigan USA

charlie,

I don't know how I missed this request for prayer. My wife and I will both be praying for your mother-in-law and the rest of the family members.

George

Eat Dessert First, Life Is Short!
Old May 28, 2004, 7:36 am   #13
Tammy
Enhanced Membership
Name: Tammy
Northern, Michigan USA
Twin Lake

Charlie,

Will add you and your family to our prayers, as well. Sorry it took so long to post here...but know we'll be thinking of you.

Blessed beyond measure!
Old May 28, 2004, 9:13 pm   #14
Judy
Enhanced Membership
Name: Judy
Central, Michigan USA
St. Johns

Charlie, we have been wondering how things are going. Haven't seen a recent post. I surely hope all is well. Judy
Old May 30, 2004, 10:25 am   #15
charlie
A Good Friend
09-25-1945 -- 05-22-2010
Name: Charlie
Southern, Michigan USA
Ionia Co.

Thank you Judy & everyone. The good news is it isn't in her brain, Thank God. But the bad news is she has it elsewhere, besides lungs. Still a lot of unsnswered questions. I probably won't update again until we know all the facts & understand what is going on. Lots more tests to come. We haven't told her or my father-in-law all of it & don't know if we will. It depends on results of tests & how they can handle it. Thank you all so much for your prayers & concern. It means a lot to us.

Charlie, Vicki & family
Old Jun 1, 2004, 9:37 pm   #16
morelmaniac
Enhanced Membership
Name: Gina
Northern, Indiana USA

Charlie,
I am very thankful to God that he has anwsered that it not be in the brain, God is Good all the time!
Sounds as if you have a large load on your shoulders and that you are really saddened. This is understandable. While it is hard to let God control things, I know that you and your mother-in-law, and family and truly being prayed for by your friends on this board. May God Bless you!
Old Jun 3, 2004, 8:12 am   #17
DGBAY
Enhanced Membership
Name: Deborah
Northern, Indiana USA

Charlie,
I just read of your mother-n-laws recent diagnosis and the trials you are facing and will be going through. My heart truly goes out to you. It it so hard to understand why so many of our family and friends have to be stricken with cancer, from the very young child all the way up to our older loved ones. Something, I guess we may "never" know the answer to on this side of Heaven, but something that makes us thankful for "each new day" that our loved ones battling it is given.
Thankful to God for each new day, we try to stay strong as we live are lives "One Day at a Time" praying that as each new day arrives we will hear the news of a breakthrough in cancer research that will benefit our loved ones battling this ugly disease.....
Stay strong and prayerful, and God Bless you and yours......

Deb
Old Jun 24, 2004, 10:51 pm   #18
morelmaniac
Enhanced Membership
Northern, Indiana USA

Charlie,
Just wanted to let you know that I am continuing to pray that things are getting better. Have you been able to move your mother in law to your house yet, and is therapy helping her. I pray that it is. I am so hopeful for her.
YOur friend,
MM
Old Jul 13, 2004, 2:48 pm   #19
charlie
A Good Friend
09-25-1945 -- 05-22-2010
Name: Charlie
Southern, Michigan USA
Ionia Co.

Thank-you all for your prayers for my mother-in-law. As of now she is resting home comfortabley. She has just about lost all her hair from 1st Chemo treatment. She had quite a few setbacks & next Chemo treatment is delayed. I can't really say too much cause we really don't understand what's going on with her cancer Dr. It's hard to get a hold of him & he hasn't seen her in quite awhile. WE can't understand why & are thinking of changing Drs. My wife hasn't worked in 4 weeks & is at her mothers side every day. It is getting hard on her also. We have never been thru this before so it is kind of "what do we do"? My mother-in-law is hanging in ther as we all are and we "WILL" get some answers. Anyway as of now she feels pretty good(at least she says so cause she doesn't want to go back to hospital). It is really a day to day thing & we are hoping for the best. Thank you all again for your prayers. I truelly think it is helping. Will let you know later when we find out more. Thank again.

Charlie & family

ps. Thanks again Frank & Debbie for the prayer request forum. I think it is one of the best things you did on here!
Old Jul 13, 2004, 8:04 pm   #20
morelmaniac
Enhanced Membership
Northern, Indiana USA

Charlie,
Sorry to hear of the troubles with her chemo DRs. It would be real aggravating to not be getting anwsers. I know how you feel in that aspect. I will continue to pray for your family and am thank-ful that things are going more comfortable for her.
MM