Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Buy, Sell, Trade or Give away Posting guidelines and suggestions

Old Apr 17, 2010, 5:43 am   #1
Frank
Host
Name: Frank
Central, Michigan USA
Midland Co.

Posting guidelines and suggestions

This forum is for you to freely use. It cost nothing, to list items to sell or buy. It's just a service to our members.
It is not intended for use by business or commercial ventures, without previous approval.

Please make use of it. If post goes too long without anyone posting, I'll have to assume it is not needed.

.:
Guidelines and Suggestions
.:
1. You Must put Item Name in the Subject line.
2. You must allow members to PM you.

3. If you post an email address in the post, non members can contact you as well. This will increase your market area substantially. But... be aware that it can be gathered by spammers, and so you will eventually have more spam in your in box. So I suggest that you use an email such as Yahoo, rather than your permanent internet provider address, for online transactions.

4. You may even post your phone number if you want. But that is entirely up to you. I wouldn't myself.

5. You should post photo's of item, if possible.

6. You must post that your transaction been completed when you have sold, given, or traded, what you listed.

7. Any and all transaction have nothing at all to do with Michigan Morels nor it's owners. We do not have any ties with any transaction. It is strictly between individuals.

8. Listings will be removed after about 3 months and you will have to re-list them if you want.

9. We reserve the right to remove any post at any time.
This forum is entirely for you personal use.
Costs nothing to you. You do not have to make a donation for any item sold or listed. It's totally free!

I will try to keep blatantly obvious commercial advertisements, without previous approval, removed of course.

Guests are allowed to read this forum, but they cannot post nor PM you. Email or phone would be the only way they contact you, if you list them.

Of course a guest could always join Michigan Morels and become a member themselves, and then they could contact you with a PM.

Frank

Some of the best people are found right here. - You!

Who owned the Michigan Morel Plates before I did? Click Here
    Closed Thread