Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Prayer Forum - Special Requests Prayers for you all

Old Jul 31, 2010, 2:25 pm   #1
MisterNatural
Name: Roosevelt
Southern, Michigan USA

Prayers for you all

I haven't been on this forum in a while and just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still keeping you all in my prayers.

So many here have had terrible trials since I was last here. I really hope you all are doing well and pray that we can all see a better day tomorrow.

I don't want to bring up an old thread not knowing what the outcome was. I'd hate to revive a bad memory of a loved one for somebody. So, I just wanted to give out a big heartfelt prayer to all and hope things worked out for the best.

May we all find peace, forgiveness, and salvation through Christ our lord. And, if Christ isn't your lord may you find the same through whatever power that guides you as well, whether it be Muslim, Atheism, Judaism or what have you.

Sincerely,

Roosevelt
Old Jul 31, 2010, 10:09 pm   #2
Judy
Name: Judy
Central, Michigan USA
St. Johns

Smile Re: Prayers for you all

Roosevelt, so good to see you back on the board. Hope all is working out for you. We are fine here. Have a great fall shroom and hunting season. I just got a new crossbow and am learning about it. Have fired it once. Bought a target supposedly for crossbows, and oh brother, the bolts came out HARD. Got a new target today that is suppose to be much easier to remove the bolts. Will try it out tomorrow. Take care. Judy
Old Aug 2, 2010, 5:28 pm   #3
MisterNatural
Name: Roosevelt
Southern, Michigan USA

Re: Prayers for you all

I am fine too Judy, thanks, and it's good to hear you guys are doing well.