Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Prayer Forum - Special Requests Prayers for my son

Old Apr 12, 2004, 5:08 pm   #1
Tracey
Name: Tracey
Southern, Michigan USA
Fairgrove

Prayers for my son

I am worried sick for my son. He was supposed to be here Sunday, for Easter. We have been trying to track him down. The lastest he was seen, was yesterday morning. We believe he is on some sort of binge. I just worry that if he is on a drug binge, he may accidentally. O.D. His ride fell through, so he couldn't get here for Easter. He knows how important Easter is to me, and I was told he was distraught because he couldn't get here. That is why I have been worried sick. Because I know he would at least call me. But then we were also thinking that he wouldn't call, if he was strung out. But I still think he would call me. I will probably be heading down to Detroit in the next few hrs., if I don't hear anything soon. Please send prayers, to help get Chris some help. I don't even know if he is ok. But I will assume that he is. But I am going to try and figure out what needs to be done, to get him some help. I first, have to find him. Everyone that I have talked to is worried about him. Even the ones that he does drugs with. So I know he is way,out of control. I just am having a hard time believing that he wouldn't call me on Easter, if he was ok. I have only recently been told, of the array of drugs, that he has been taking. Please pray for Chris. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers in advance. Good people on this board. Bless you all.
Old Apr 12, 2004, 5:20 pm   #2
Judy
Name: Judy
Central, Michigan USA
St. Johns

Tracey, you certainly have my prayers for Chris and your family. What a heart wrenching thing to go through. Maybe this will be a blessing in disguise and he will finally get the serious help he apparently needs. Please let us all know as soon as you learn something. I will have you all in my mind and be praying for the best. Judy
Old Apr 12, 2004, 5:43 pm   #3
Tracey
Southern, Michigan USA
Fairgrove

My daughter just heard from him, as I was posting this. He is alive. At least we know that. Says he is in Colombus Ohio. Said he went to jail, but we know he is lying. I called a few contacts, to see about getting him into some type of rehab. That was about a waste of time. The only recourse we have is a "family" intervention, or calling his probation officer. I don't want him in jail>>>>>that's not rehabilitation. I will let you know more later. Don't have much time right now. Thank you Judy.
Old Apr 12, 2004, 6:54 pm   #4
Debbie
Hostess
Name: Debbie
Central, Michigan USA
Midland Co.

Tracey,
I am glad to hear that he is alive for all of your sakes. Hopefully something positive will come from our prayers for you and him. If only we could live our childrens lives for them, to show them the way. (I'm certain my parents thought the same for me and my brothers.) Will say prayers for you all, you are in my thoughts.

Debbie

Happy Morel Dreams!
Old Apr 12, 2004, 9:53 pm   #5
Tracey
Southern, Michigan USA
Fairgrove

I personally haven't talked to him yet. But I'm just relieved he is ok (alive). I can stand back, and wait for them (the kids), to make their mistakes, and learn from them...but, when I see destruction, I can't just sit back and watch. I have prayed for him, and pleaded for help for him, from people that can help him...I just don't know anything anymore. I guess I'm almost depleted. Thank you for your prayers. Don't know how this is going to turn out. I just know that as the hours ticked by, I was increasing in mental anquish. And no tea, or my own prayers, or happy thoughts was taking away the "fear". Damn kids! Thank you for the prayers, and please keep praying for Chris. I love that kid.
Old Apr 12, 2004, 10:39 pm   #6
Happy Trails
Name: George
Southern, Michigan USA

Tracey,

Prayers are on the way for both of you: for an quick and successful intervention to Chris' drug problem and for your anguish to be lightened when facing Chris' problem.

Happy Trails

Eat Dessert First, Life Is Short!
Old Apr 12, 2004, 10:59 pm   #7
Frank
Host
Name: Frank
Central, Michigan USA
Midland Co.

We will pray for both you and Chris Tracey, but buy yourself a size 12 boot too.

Frank

Some of the best people are found right here. - You!

Who owned the Michigan Morel Plates before I did? Click Here
Old Apr 13, 2004, 1:45 am   #8
miker
Name: Mike
Southern, Michigan USA

Trace, sorry to hear of your son's ordeals, will keep you in thought and prayer, miker.

I've been accused of the things, I've said
Old Apr 13, 2004, 1:55 am   #9
Ohio Transplant
Name: Rex
Southern, Ontario CA

It goes without saying Tracey. you know I have you all in thought and prayer here. I'm glad to hear you had some contact w/ your son.
Old Apr 13, 2004, 2:15 am   #10
DGBAY
Name: Deborah
Northern, Indiana USA

Tracey,
You have my prayers too....will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you try to get Chris the help he needs...