Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Prayer Forum - Special Requests prayers for relationship with daughters

Old May 14, 2004, 6:36 pm   #1
Judy
Name: Judy
Central, Michigan USA
St. Johns

Andyk, sure will. I really feel for you. Please keep in touch with them as much as you can. Judy
Old May 14, 2004, 6:40 pm   #2
morelmaniac
Name: Gina
Northern, Indiana USA

I am praying that God helps you and your daughters to have a strong relationship together. It has always been a dream of mine to have a close relationship with my dad, not that I don't have a good one, but just always felt he was the "tough" guy. I hope that even when they are apart from you that they will know you are there for them, and that you are only a phone call away. This seems strange, but I feel like I also need to pray that you and your ex-wife are able to put aside your differences when your children are present. This is just a feeling I got. Whenever I read a prayer request I start from that moment to pray for the request and felt I needed to also pray for that, don't mean to over step, just want to let you know that through God All things are possibe, both little and big.
Your friend,
Gina
Old May 14, 2004, 9:40 pm   #3
Debbie
Hostess
Name: Debbie
Central, Michigan USA
Midland Co.

Prayers on the way. it isn't easy being a divorced parent, nor being the child of them, I would imagine. My kids were hit very hard by it. I never thought that my son and I would ever be in the same room again, let alone a loving relationship. It has come to pass, Thank you God, but it did take time.

Debbie

Happy Morel Dreams!
Old May 15, 2004, 12:51 am   #4
lindamay
Name: linda
Southern, Indiana USA

I'll send prayers to you also.
Lindamay
Old May 15, 2004, 1:40 am   #5
Ohio Transplant
Name: Rex
Southern, Ontario CA

As a Dad that hasn't seen his son in 9 months, I can truly relate. My family and I will pray for that day for you. It's not too far off andy......keep that faith, and always be dad.....God bless......