Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Prayer Forum - Special Requests Prayers for Mom

Old Jul 22, 2007, 11:12 pm   #1
morelmaniac
Name: Gina
Northern, Indiana USA

Prayers for Mom

We all know mom is going through lots of the same over again. What she wont tell you is she is really down right now on her blood counts. It took every thing out of her to attend church today, but she still attended. She truly is leaning on God to for see her through her chemotherapy. She's been tring to stay up and motivated seems that makes her feel a little better. (Just sitting gets to her) She only has one treatment left and lets just pray that God will allow this one to be her FINAL and not have her go through this anymore. Mom, I am pulling for you and want you to know I love you! Just remember..GOD IS GOOD ....ALLL THE TIME!
gina
Old Jul 23, 2007, 12:36 am   #2
RedWing1
Name: Brandt
Southern, Michigan USA
Barry County

Prayers and thoughts from Brenda and I.

Brandt

Just when you think you aren't going to find any morels, something pushes you to climb that next hill. And once you get over that hill, guess what you find? That's right. NOTHING!
-Me explaining to my in-laws about morel hunting
Old Jul 23, 2007, 1:31 am   #3
shroomer71
Name: Carla
Central, Michigan usa

Extra prayers coming Debbies way she is always in our prayers & will continue to do so.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about dancing in the rain...
Old Jul 23, 2007, 7:16 am   #4
Debbie
Hostess
Name: Debbie
Central, Michigan USA
Midland Co.

Deb you know you are in our thoughts and prayers. You are the original tough lady, so keep on fighting. God will be with you!

Debbie

Happy Morel Dreams!
Old Jul 23, 2007, 11:34 am   #5
miker
Name: Mike
Southern, Michigan USA

Debbie, I have my prayers being sent your way, keep your chin up, the Lord holds you in his thoughts. mike

I've been accused of the things, I've said
Old Jul 23, 2007, 6:42 pm   #6
Happy Trails
Name: George
Southern, Michigan USA

Deb,

Prayers are on the way. Your positive spirit has always been an inspiration to me. Hang in there good lady. May God speed the healing process and give you comfort from the side effects of chemotherapy treatments.

George

Eat Dessert First, Life Is Short!
Old Jul 23, 2007, 6:54 pm   #7
Judy
Name: Judy
Central, Michigan USA
St. Johns

Deb, you are one tough cookie who never complains, no matter how bad you are feeling. You know all of us here have you in our thoughts and prayers daily. We will you the strength to conquer this bad disease. You are a role model for all of us on perserverence. Hang in there, we are all pulling for you . Judy
Old Jul 24, 2007, 1:59 pm   #8
Woodbutcher
Name: Leonard
Southern, Michigan USA
Shelby Twp.

Prayers are on the way.

How is it that one careless match can start a forest fire,but it takes a whole box to start a campfire??

leonard
Old Jul 24, 2007, 7:11 pm   #9
DGBAY
Name: Deborah
Northern, Indiana USA

Hey, thanks everyone for your continued prayers and all the good words. I'm feeling a lot better today. My blood counts had all dropped drastically. so, I had a couple of different infections going on and some flutuation in my blood pressure readings(92/58 -194/116)a lot of fatigue, flutuation in my body temp. (94.5 - 99.9) and a sore throat and ...oh never mind, lol! (I was a mess!)
But, like I said, I'm doing much better today..thank you all!
(and just one treatment left! July 31)
Old Jul 26, 2007, 11:49 pm   #10
morelmaniac
Name: Gina
Northern, Indiana USA

Thanks again to everyone who took a moment out of the hustle and bustle of life and thought or prayed for mom. She's doing better and spirits are up! Thanks again
mm