Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Prayer Forum - Special Requests Prayers for my bro-n-law

Old Jul 24, 2007, 7:56 pm   #1
DGBAY
Name: Deborah
Northern, Indiana USA

Prayers for my bro-n-law

My sister's husband was diagnosed with cancer: orbital lymphoma(near the eye) and it has spread to his nose. They also found kidney cancer, but not related to the lymphoma. They have decided to go ahead and have him start his chemo this Thursday (CHOP + R, which is 5 different drips). He has 6 treatments, as I did, 3 wks apart. Then, 5 weeks of daily radiation.
Then in January, next year they will remove the tumor in his kidney. (It is the size of a baseball right now...but they can't operate because it would set him back on getting his chemo and radiation treatments going) His lymphoma is an agressive B-cell so it needs to be dealt with first.
He is a good Christian man, and is trusting God and is facing this with a good attitude.
He just wants to get going on his treatments. He has asked me a lot of questions, as the unknown is sometimes the hardest part. I've tried to be honest with him, but yet, I've told him that everyone reacts differently to their treatments.
I'm just praying for the best possible outcome for him as I know all of you will.
Thank-you all so much!
Old Jul 25, 2007, 2:45 am   #2
turbo
Name: Crystal
Northern, Michigan USA

You are both in my thoughts and prayers. Crystal
Old Jul 25, 2007, 6:32 am   #3
Debbie
Hostess
Name: Debbie
Central, Michigan USA
Midland Co.

I have your bro in law and family in my thoughts and prayers. I also hope for the best possible outcome.

Debbie

Happy Morel Dreams!
Old Jul 25, 2007, 10:18 am   #4
gab
Name: greg
Northern, Michigan USA
parts north

Prayers on the way for your BIL.
Old Jul 25, 2007, 1:14 pm   #5
shroomer71
Name: Carla
Central, Michigan usa

will be keeping him & the family in our prayers

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about dancing in the rain...
Old Jul 26, 2007, 11:52 pm   #6
morelmaniac
Name: Gina
Northern, Indiana USA

Mom,
I am praying that he will be tough through what God has planned. There is a reason for everything and a purpose. With God leading him hopefully he will provail.
MM