Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Prayer Forum - Special Requests How do I start...?....Just send a prayer

Old Apr 5, 2005, 12:08 pm   #1
Tracey
Name: Tracey
Southern, Michigan USA
Fairgrove

How do I start...?....Just send a prayer

I'll try to make this brief. And no responds to the post are necessary. But if you could send thoughts and prayers, I know they'll be received.
My oldest daughter called Saturday morning, to inform me, that her cousin (Robbie) was killed in a head-on. I didn't know the boy. But I knew his parents well. (His mother died about 10 years ago from an anuerysm). What made the tragedy worse, is that Robbie's brother's girlfriend was also a victim in the accident.
There were 2 major accidents in Lapeer County that night. All involving children ranging from 16-20. I believe, 9 deaths total. (don't quote me there, as the stories change).
But what I do know, is that Roy, Ray, and Clint, Robbie's dad and brothers, have again, suffered a loss. Clint also lost his girlfriend in the accident.
I know Clint is suffering, hard, because he feels they were stolen from him.
These families will be going through some very hard times. So if you could please drop a prayer or two...I think they could use them.
Please pray for Roy, Ray and Clint.
Thanx, in advance.
Old Apr 5, 2005, 8:03 pm   #2
Judy
Name: Judy
Central, Michigan USA
St. Johns

Tracey, I read about those two accidents in the weekend paper, I believe. I will certainly keep those folks in my prayers. What a terrible tragedy. Judy
Old Apr 6, 2005, 12:51 am   #3
Tracey
Name: Tracey
Southern, Michigan USA
Fairgrove

Heard snippets on the news. But I figure the family would know more, so I tried not to listen to any news reports. Did see one story, of the other accident, where a 16 yr old girl was involved. She was also a mother. Just all-around sadness.
Thanks for the prayers, and I'll let my daughter know, so she can let Roy know, others are thinking of them.
Old Apr 6, 2005, 1:48 am   #4
miker
Name: Mike
Southern, Michigan USA

Tracey I got them covered on my end, both living and the deceased,mike

I've been accused of the things, I've said
Old Apr 9, 2005, 11:05 am   #5
DGBAY
Name: Deborah
Northern, Indiana USA

It's just so sad when tragedy strikes like this...I always feel lost in trying to express to those who are hurting how much I care....."words just don't seem to be sufficient enough" But, if we'll all uplift them in prayer.....God can work wonders ...

I am praying that Roy, Ray and Clint feel the presence of God's loving arms...and it will give them some peace and help them to have the strength they need to get through this...
Old Apr 10, 2005, 3:55 am   #6
morelmaniac
Name: Gina
Northern, Indiana USA

Tracy,
I am praying for each one affected in the accident. Sounds like it was a big mess. I am now very leary behind the wheel since Eric's accident a month ago. Thank God he did not get any worse than he did. But I will definetly pray for the families and your daughter. Each person affected takes a deep indention and carries it with them in their own way. I pray that each take it to God.
MM