Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Prayer Forum - Special Requests 2 Requests

Old May 3, 2005, 3:16 am   #1
Tracey
Name: Tracey
Southern, Michigan USA
Fairgrove

2 Requests

The first, is for one of my Ebay buyers. His name is Jon. He emailed me in desperate need for information on where to find wholesale items for resale. He went on to mention that he has no legs, and limited hand movement. His wife is also disabled, and they are trying to live on $876 a month. I know they're not the only ones out there. I can only imagine the struggles that so many are going thru daily. Especially when everything is going up, and income is going down.
I would just like us to save a prayer for our christian brothers and sisters who are in need of prayers. And for Jon and his family. Even though I don't know him personally, there was a reason he reached out to me. Maybe it was so I could ask for prayers to be sent??

Second, I have a custody hearing this week with my ex. I live my life with God's Faith, Love and Honesty in my heart and HE ALWAYS sees me through. But I still get a little nervous about anything that involves my kids. I'm way too overprotective when it comes to my kids....but I don't care, that's just the way I am...and that will never change.... (Just get a little nervous when it comes to court things AND my kids.) From everything that's documented so far, I shouldn't have any worries. But you truly never know what a Judge is going to do. Especially with a child with behavioral problems. But I'm pretty sure the Judge knows exactly what's going on. Just needing some prayers of strength right now.
Old May 3, 2005, 6:27 am   #2
Debbie
Hostess
Name: Debbie
Central, Michigan USA
Midland Co.

I will be happy to keep both you and your friend in my prayers Tracey. The custody stuff is always scary to go through (been there done that, no fun), but it will work out right in the end. Keep the faith in Him.
For your friend, I know there are reputable places he can buy from to resell. I don't have any names, but so many people sell this way anymore, there should be someone out here with a contact name.

Best of luck to all.

Debbie

Happy Morel Dreams!
Old May 3, 2005, 8:45 am   #3
morelmaniac
Name: Gina
Northern, Indiana USA

Tracy,
First of all the first request is needed more than some imagine, there is lots out there that I know struggling daily just to make ends meat.
And as for you, you keep your chin up ...I know how it feels when it involves your kids, I am going through lots of the same and can relate with those feeling. I pray that God gives you the patientce and strength that you need while there and everyday in general.
I am praying for you.
MM
Old May 3, 2005, 10:24 am   #4
gab
Name: greg
Northern, Michigan USA
parts north

Tracey, will keep Jon and his family and you in our prayers. Will pray that God gives you peace, confidence and strength as you have your hearing next week.
Old May 3, 2005, 2:08 pm   #5
Name: Steven
Northern, Michigan U.S.A.
Maple City-Eastlake

Tracey,
I'll Say a prayer for Jon and all others in the same situation. I have a live long friend who has lost his legs and even the simple things can be hard for him.
Also I'll keep you and your family in my prayers in this tring time. May your faith in God help you through it all. steve
Old May 3, 2005, 11:21 pm   #6
lindamay
Name: linda
Southern, Indiana USA

Prayers to you always.
lindamay
Old May 4, 2005, 12:57 am   #7
miker
Name: Mike
Southern, Michigan USA

Yo can count on me Tracey, I've got you's covered on my end,mike

I've been accused of the things, I've said
Old May 4, 2005, 2:03 am   #8
qichoo
Name:

Like you said, HE will ALWAYS see you through.
You're in my prayers, Tracey, hang in there friend.

My heart goes out to Jon & his family, may things work out for him.
Old May 4, 2005, 2:13 am   #9
Mushmouth
Name: Borderline Lowl
Northern, Ohio usa
toledo

Heres to Gods will to be done and wisdom to be with the judge.
HEres another link to a freind I know is honest and she runs this site especially for people starting their own buisnesses. Shes into martial arts and sells lots of weaponry/motionpaintings/paintball/swords/airsoftpellet guns / knives and makes a real good profit at it with these same products she offers at very reasonable wholesale prices....

www.wholesalecentral.com/everythingwholesale

...Josh
Old May 4, 2005, 2:34 am   #10
Tracey
Name: Tracey
Southern, Michigan USA
Fairgrove

I will pass that info onto Jon, thanks MM. I've tried to give him as much info as possible....ideas, suggestions,....the tried and true "real" wholesalers.
Thanks everyone! For the prayers and encouragement. Two days to go. Just want it over with.....so I can get back out in the woods. I have faith.