Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Prayer Forum - Special Requests a very sad month

Old Jul 11, 2005, 12:42 am   #1
shroomer71
Name: Carla
Central, Michigan usa

a very sad month

my daughters family on her fathers side has had three very unexpected deaths since june 6th. first her cousin tracey only 30 years old with 3 children ranging from 2 to 10 passed away of a heart attack on june 6th. two days later tracey's brother glenn's fiance passed away she was only 33 with a 10 year old child. her cause of death has not yet been determined but is believed to have been an aneurysm. then saturday july 9th glenn also 33 years old died in an automobile accident he also has a 10 year old child. this family needs all the prayers they can get. they have been to hell and back in the last month. it's heartbreaking to know these children will grow up without thier parents, uncles and aunts. it's just a very sad situation for everyone. any and all prayers will be deeply appreciated for this family. carla
Old Jul 11, 2005, 1:05 am   #2
miker
Name: Mike
Southern, Michigan USA

Carla, so sorry to hear of all the tragedy plauging your family, be strong and hold your head high, comfort those wounded, I got you's covered on my end, God bless all of ya's, and his Holy Son lend you his shoulder in your moment of weakness,mike

I've been accused of the things, I've said
Old Jul 11, 2005, 6:53 am   #3
Debbie
Hostess
Name: Debbie
Central, Michigan USA
Midland Co.

Thats so sad to hear for all the family's sakes. It always makes you wonder why tragedy has to strike repeatedly like that. Will remember them all in my prayers.

Debbie

Happy Morel Dreams!
Old Jul 11, 2005, 10:41 am   #4
Tammy
Name: Tammy
Northern, Michigan USA
Twin Lake

This is so heartbreaking. Extra prayers going up for those left behind to pick up the pieces...this has got to be so hard on them, especially the children. I cannot even imagine the pain they must be going through.

Please express our sincere condolences, and let them know of our prayers...

Tammy and Jeff

Life is good!
Old Jul 11, 2005, 11:19 pm   #5
Judy
Name: Judy
Central, Michigan USA
St. Johns

Carla, I too will keep all of you in my prayers. What a terrible tragedy for any family. My best to all of you. Judy
Old Jul 12, 2005, 3:35 pm   #6
gab
Name: greg
Northern, Michigan USA
parts north

You and your family are in our prayers.
Old Jul 13, 2005, 12:27 am   #7
shroomer71
Name: Carla
Central, Michigan usa

thank you all so much for your prayers. tommarow is going to be the hardest at the funeral. glenns fiance penny passed away a month ago & her twin sister had one single rose placed on the casket that said "togather again love penny" how heartbreaking. All surviving parents have all made plans for counsiling for children & themselves. All of the family, friends & people some never new have pulled togather & been a huge support thank you all again. I have printed this page & passed it on to the family & they thank you

god bless all of you

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about dancing in the rain...
Old Jul 13, 2005, 1:14 am   #8
qichoo
Name:

My deepest condolences, Carla. I couldn't even imagine the pain of the surviving parents attending their children's funeral, let alone a child.
May our good Lord provide all of you with comfort, strength, love and peace in abundance to carry you through.
Old Jul 13, 2005, 1:59 am   #9
lindamay
Name: linda
Southern, Indiana USA

Prayers to you all.
Lindamay
Old Jul 13, 2005, 1:17 pm   #10
shroom vaccuum
Name: Sue
Northern, Michigan usa
rc

So very sorry for this tragedy. My prayers are with everyone involved.