Forum index  
Go Back   Michigan Morels index > Open Discussion back.....finally!
Open Discussion Keep it friendly and pleasant.

Old Oct 25, 2008, 10:22 am   #1
jeffmo
Name: jeff
Central, Ohio usa

back.....finally!

our computer took a last nose dive last week so it was a trip to best buy then a visit from the geek squad and we're finally back on line.
it's gonna take me a while to learn all of the new bells and whistles that this new one has.the photo and music programs seem really nice and very user friendly(i do suffer from cdd...computer deficit disorder!).
AND,i was finally okayed to go back to work.i've been on injury leave and light duty from the fire department since late march.it's looking like there's a possibility that i may have to have disc surgery on my neck but unless the pain gets real bad i won't let them cut on me. getting old is a bummer!
anyway,a couple of weeks back we made our annual perch trip to lake erie.good trip and we limited each day with good sized fish except for the last day,the wind kicked up and the waves went from 1 & 2 footers to 4 footers in about a 20 minute span.good trip though and now i have fish(and shrooms!!) to fry up during the ohio state games this year.
Old Oct 25, 2008, 8:14 pm   #2
Justapickin
Name: Gary
Northern, Michigan USA

Re: back.....finally!

Welcome back Jeff,congrats on the perch and sorry to hear of you neck problems.Hope things work out for ya..